We want our application becoming a confident place where all of us have fun and feels trustworthy. Also to help keep Bumble a place in which our very own consumers think protected and comfy when making use of all of our software, we’ve presented some crushed formula on which you can and should not blog post in your Bumble visibility.
Not only will these image moderation principles help in keeping customers in balance, they’ll furthermore maximize your chances of obtaining noticed about application — and whon’t wish that?
Since Bumble supplies three various segments to meet up with folk — Bumble for internet dating, Bumble BFF for interacting, and Bumble Bizz for network — each one of these features a little different profile pic regulations. Below, we describe the typical information for all of us on the app and explain the few exclusions per of one’s verticals.
- If a photograph is not yours and also you don’t bring authorization to make use of, don’t include it.
- The kids were totally attractive, even so they can’t get on your own profile visualize unless you are into the photo, as well.
- Zero nudity or pornography.
- No photos of every version of illegal task. Which means no photos of medicine use or abusive and obscene actions.
- Bikinis and swimwear photos are merely fine in case you are outdoors; eg, in a pool or at coastline. However, if you’re inside, that’s a no-no, because it looks extreme like undies.